Brazilian Butt Lift San Diego
Have you admired the rounded buttocks that some people show off in bathing suits or beneath clothing? A curved buttocks looks attractive, and now you can add this beautiful curvature to your physique with a little help from West Coast Lipo. A Brazilian Butt Lift plastic surgery procedure can help you feel better about the size, shape and roundness of your buttock.
If Exercise Hasn’t Shaped Your Buttocks – Brazilian Butt Lift Can!
Have you been working hard to create a curvy “rear view” with very little to show for it? Do you think you could benefit from a procedure that combines liposuction and a boost to the booty using your very own fat cells? Then you’ll be interested in West Coast Lipo’s Brazilian Butt Lift
that we perform here at our San Diego practice.
A Brazilian Butt Lift is intended for those wanting to improve the shape of their buttocks for a more youthful and attractive appearance.
This procedure can:
- Increase fullness, roundness and projection of your buttocks
- Improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
Brazilian Butt Lift is intended for those wanting to improve the shape of their buttocks for a more youthful and attractive appearance.
Is a Brazilian Butt Lift right for me?
Butt augmentation is a very personal procedure and you should do it for yourself, not for someone else. It is a good option if:
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations
- You are bothered by the feeling that your buttocks is too small
- You are unhappy with the roundness or general shape of your buttocks
- Your buttock is asymmetrical
How long does the effect last?
It will take 2-3 months for the new blood supply to grown around the fat and once that has occurred, the fat graft with continue to support the area that it was meant to enhance and shape your body and curves. It will look even better after 12 months when the fat has established itself. *
If the above describes you, we can help you at West Coast Lipo. Please contact us at 619-419-0497 to schedule your free consultation.
* Information on this website about liposuction and autologous fat transfer is not intended to substitute for medical advice or medical treatment. Be sure to speak to your personal physician about any health concerns you have and to rely on personal consultation with your cosmetic surgeon regarding the cosmetic procedures that are appropriate for you. Individual results can vary.