Breast Augmentation San Diego
Larger breasts can make a woman feel more attractive, and today there are new ways to achieve this look without the use of breast implants. Here at our San Diego practice we can consult with you about our breast augmentation approach that you may wish to explore. Implants aren’t the only answer, and if you choose our breast augmentation technique you can get the same or even better results. Let’s review the details about this exciting procedure and you can decide if breast augmentation is for you.
Patients who desire breast augmentation but are wary of implants are candidates for breast enlargement using their own fat. At West Coast Lipo we transfer the fat to the breast utilizing the microfat grafting technique.
We will remove the fat from the donor site (usually the abdomen or love handles), purify the fat, then re-inject the donor fat cells into the breasts. The process of fat injection involves depositing thousands of fat cells into the breast through one tiny hole in the skin that will barely be noticable after it heals.
The procedure is designed to fill the breasts so that they appear lifted and perky. The fat is injected into different areas of the breast and at various depths so that the patient will get the highest absorption rate. Surgeon experience with the technique is important to achieve a uniform, smooth, normal appearance on the breasts.*
The advantages to Autologous Fat Transfer into the Breast:
- Less expensive
- Minimally invasive with less trauma to the breast
- Minimally visible scars, usually no more than 3mm, hidden beneath the breast.
- Can be done as an office procedure totally under local anesthesia
- Avoids tissue or foreign material (implants) rejection because we use your own fat
- Fewer postoperative complications
- Touch up procedures are easily performed
- Fat transfer does not make the performance on a future breast implant placement more difficult
* Information on this website about liposuction and autologous fat transfer is not intended to substitute for medical advice or medical treatment. Be sure to speak to your personal physician about any health concerns you have and to rely on personal consultation with your cosmetic surgeon regarding the cosmetic procedures that are appropriate for you. Individual results can vary.
Please contact us at 619-419-0497 to schedule your free consultation.